Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

BUT

When its Christmas, what's the first thing y'all ever think of? Gifts? Wishes? Santa? Or Jesus?
I presume that not everyone knows Christmas is actually the day Jesus was born. But do we at least take sometime to remember bout Him and at least be thankful for what our messiah has done to us? Instead of only thinking bout gifts and the ugly fat Santa Claus which they say is "Father of Christmas"

Baby Jesus was born
So, who is Santa and does he really exist? Well actually, Santa Claus is inspired by St. Nicholas of Myra. Nicholas was famous for his generous gifts to the poor, in particular presenting the three impoverished daughters of a pious Christian with dowries so that they would not have to become prostitutes. (full article here) Santa doesn't really exist, so you guys can just forget that fat ass with flying red nose reindeer, coz that hohoho guy ain't gonna give you any gifts if you're naughty or nice, LOL. So! Is Santa a figure for the kids and maybe the stoopid grownups to forget  Jesus? Hmmmm..................


HO! HO! HO! sounds so familiar... 


Another issue that I si pek du lan is bout atheists... These people don't believe in God, but when it comes to x'mas, they all kau peh kau bu like that wanna celebrate it, while they are the ones who makes fun of Jesus (not all of them). Imagine, attending a birthday party of a person you believe doesn't exist, LOLWTF?


wrong...
I'm not really a Christian (although I got London names all) and I'm not here to call you guys to join Christianity or what, I'm just thinking with my LOL brain which I think is very lan yau yeng. Sorry if my statements were wrong, if it is, please do correct me, don't come and diu me with your lan yeng as it doesn't benefit me, or does it to you... 


so.......


 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE WHO STILL ARE FOLLOWING MY BLOG!!!!! CHEERS!


No comments: