Monday, January 4, 2010

ugh~


So it's the 1st day of skewl 2day and nothin much happen (thank god)
well,except for some of my friends who got caught by the PK HEM (PuKi Hal Ecstasy Majibai) for not cutting their hair... Pity them... LUCKY I never get caught,well,my hair oso short laa,if catch me summore ar I dunno wtf is this fuckin school authorities are thinkin... WHY schools in Malaysia are nothing like in Japan??!!!! WHY???!!!!!! I will tell you the reason why...


FIRST... miniskirt for girls...
why miniskirts are not allowed in school? I tink its maybe because if the pupil wear miniskirts ar,the male teachers all will get high,then if they stim 24/7 ar,how to teach? wanna move oso susah,move like robot,kek chui like tat... maybe some teachers stim till beh tahan liao evry hour go toilet pa pui ki (masturbate) mah hai lat?? and maybe the boys in the class also will suffer(suffer or si pek song? xD), things might get even worse, the whole class ended up a raping session instead of PT...But hey,making love oso PT what,no meh?? Well, I would love to see girls in miniskirts but owh well, can't b blame...


Hell yeah now this is more like it... >.<




SECOND... hair...
Well in japan,the school authorities don't give a damn bout your hair it seems... whether it's punk,spike,mohawk,dreads,pink,green,blonde,shit-coloured,longkang water-coloured... Well it kinda makes sense coz its your f-ing hair and who cares bout it? it reflects who you are,whether you are a smart lookin guy,yau yeng kor kor,dumb,nerd,sohai,n so on... I don't think that student's hair reflects the school image...Well,maybe those mohawks and punky types are over laa,but WHY must we cut our hair like a bloody Dai-B's??!!! I think we have the rights of our hair... LOL!!! xD Well,why?? maybe coz Malaysians are used to it to that mentality of "students reflects the school image" its kinda true tho... well... geez... haizz...


THIRD...Different school,different uniform...
WHO says in Malaysia didn't apply this law??!!! DIFFERENT school,DIFFERENT school badges mah!!!! well I think its kinda cool if our own school hav their own trademark uniform but wouldn't it be kinda waste of money and troublesome if you wanna shift to other school,you gotta buy a new school uniform again... Malaysia wins this... hehehehe...

FOURTH...uniforms,again...
Well did you guys know that our school uniform,especially the girl's 1,that's actually Japan's school uniform in the 80's or 90's I think... For god sake can't we change the school uniform style? so classic meh? retro?? and the blue colour for secondary students kinda... erm... striking? and boys green pants,like longkang water colour like that... geez... MAYBE coz its troublesome laa wanna change the uniform all,niama,u got uniform wear to close ur body mah enough lor,hor? I think they think like that,thats why our uniform still kuno...budget not enough laa...

Malaysian school uniform,which happens to be japan's 1 in the 80's or 90's I think...





FIFTH... there's no fifth... that's all for today,i guess... hahaha...



Well as I mentioned before in my previous post,I've cut my hair and it looks like thiss.........


o.0

I kinda shaved my sideburn a lil bit coz its too long...

going to school mode... fuckin retarded...


Owhkay now... argh dammit i have to go to school tommorow!!!! I thought still holidays...... haizzzz......... So long and gewdnite!!!!


xD



No comments: