Monday, March 29, 2010

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief Movie review...



Nice... huh?




Pussy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief... So,all I know about this movie is its about this pussy guy,which happen to be a Demigod,half human,half god,Greek god... his father is the Greek god of the seas,Poseidon a.k.a Neptune... Well,it seems that his father, Poseidon, came down to earth, for I-dunno-what-reason,and met his mom,then they kinda hook up,then *poof* Pussy Jackson was born,and the offspring of God and Human is known as a demigod,or halfblood, example, Hercules, Perseus~ according to Greek Myth laa of coz... I'm not gonna tell the whole story out,but this movie is about Percy Jackson,a demigod, is alleged by someone that he's the one who steal the Lightning Bolt,Zeus's weapon... But in the end, the real Lightning thief is Luke,a demigod too,son of Hermes... they fight,then this Pussy Jackson get back the bolt n give it back to Zeus and walaa, the end... That's the synopsis,I'm lazy to elaborate more... Go watch it yourself better...

There's something which I don't understand bout this movie and I"m not quite satisfied with...

Why do the (Greek) Gods come down to earth? Just to have sex with human,then when the child is born they just chow like that? LOL...?

There's a scene where Percy fought with Annabeth, daughter of Athena... At first Percy is no match for Annabeth... For annabeth to defeat Percy,its like eating kacang... But after Percy touched water,all of his wounds are healed, well nevermind that coz his the son of the God of The Seas... Not only that,after touching water,he can suddenly fight like a warrior... I mean, no need training suddenly can defeat Annabeth like eating taufu... One of my friend says: "WTF?! touch water only can so hebat ady,what,all this while he never touch water before laa? never mandi ar?" LOL...

There's another scene where Percy fought a minotaur... This minotaur killed his mom, then Percy fought it using a sword, as he's still shocked getting to know that he's a demigod and those crap,he fought like a pussy,and his sword terpelanting liao~ the thing is... in the end he killed that minotaur using that minotaur's horn... one of its horn is stuck on the tree when it tries to headbutt Percy and then it breaks, so Percy pulled out that horn,and stab that minotaur... *gedebuk* minotaur falls n its dead... a horn can kill a huge minotaur... great... 

After he killed that minotaur,Percy fainted, and gain consciousness after 5 days... and when he get to know that his mom has been killed by that minotaur is for real... He didn't even cry, I didn't see any sad expression face on him... my friend,Deisigan told me "Damn pussy la that actor,mother die ady still can rilek rilek tell, my mom is dead,dunno how to act laa" LOL...

Groover, a Satyr... which happens to be Percy's protector... is more like being protected than protecting... how to put this, he's more like Percy's sidekick... I don't remember Groover fighting anyone to protect Percy in the movie... hahaha... 

That's all I guess... Its fun to watch this movie... I don't feel bored watching it... beh pai laa... if call me to do a movie of coz I can do it way more worse than this xD

Hades... Exterminator?? LOL... He's been terminated by his own wife...

more like a sidekick to me...

LOL diz cracks me up... "fatal beauty" xD 

No comments: