Friday, February 5, 2010

To the Bitch



I post this coz I'm kinda bored,and I juz wanna warn some idiotic bitches out there... yeah,those bitches telling story bout me like they know what the fuck is happening in my life...

I don't mind if y'all wanna talk bout me being fat or ugly or black or ham sap or sohai or likes to swear or anythin...BUT why the fuck must y'all create a story that does not exist in the first place??!!!! go write a fuckin novel bout me laa next time... pookeymark...you are fuckin lucky I'm a patient guy,and lucky this story never make me so du lan...if I know anythin like this fuckin happens again,I'm gonna screw you till u cry shit out from your eyes... you think it's very nice? taste my pelempang siam and see nice or not?? kanineh... better watch out,better fuckin be careful with what the fuck you say... "disebabkan mulut,badan binasa" remember that... biyotch...




No comments: