Monday, February 1, 2010

To NS camp!!! just to visit...


I went to somewhere near Gopeng I think,the place is called Lawan Kuda... I dunno why the heck is that place named after a bunch of horse fighting,must be some interesting history going on there... Well that's not the point!!! I don't go there coz of a bunch of kuda lawan-ing... There's a NS camp somewhere inside the ulu area and........ I went to visit my cousin... his name is Teh Wei Hong,younger than me 1 year,lookin gewd but not available,sorry laa,promote but unavailable 1,hehe...

He's 1 of my close cousin coz I always go to his house n play anythin play-able when we were young and since I shifted house (which is at the same taman but different place) I never go to his house anymore... yeeehh kinda miss those childhood memories... He's fucked up in that NS camp there,hahaha now that's the point!!! I can't recognize him at 1st coz he look... errr... owh ya,BOTHUKS!!! muehehe,now he know how I feel when I was once a bothuks,last year... his camp is worse compared to mine... my camp looks like sohai but damn gempak 1 there,like the malays were saying, "you see the calm river,don't think no alligator" chewaa,direct translate plak... aaaah,when I saw all the trainees there including him,started la,flashback when I was in the camp with my peeps marching,running,playing,messing around,bla bla and many more blas... damn I miss those times when I was still in the camp...

owhkay laa,thinking back bout the past oso no use, already passed,keep waiting for some1 to build a time machine 1st then think back... my cousin don't really have fun in the camp as much as I do,well,maybe coz the people there not gempak enough... gewdluck for him tho... better end it here... PICTURE TIME!!!

in the canteen
my cuzz with his mom
my cuzz
"got kao lui?" "NO leng lui ar,am kan"
busy-nyer aku


yeargh~ reunion ><
i like his blur face...

my cuzz jugak...
time to blah...




That's all bout this post... hope my cuzz can survive for another month or more... hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!






No comments: