Friday, January 14, 2011

Facebook Faker Failed

As a jobless man, I sit infront of the computer 24/7 looking for interesting facts, bullshits, lengloi, trolling Justin Bieber's page and so on.

Well, last week, got one lengloi add me in facebook. She very damn si pek pretty. Her pictures are too much for a 18 year old girl living in kL. So, as the same as every hamsap lou out there, I approve her liao. But then I very curious, why would a pretty girl who looks like she can whack the Gucci owner come and add me, and my sohai looking friends in facebook? So, I decided to be the cyber Sherlock Holmes.


click on the image to enlarge it


After investigating, I found something interesting.


click on the image to enlarge it


FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU???!!!

I knew it! bahaha!! And for all the people that she convinced with flying colours to trust thats the real her, 

ASS!!!! BAHAHAHA!!!


Sigh, I don't understand why some people felt ugly bout themselves and tried to get all the attention from other people's photos etc. Fake profile, fake friends, living in a fake world. I pity you.

p/s: “Nobody loves a woman because she is handsome or ugly, stupid or intelligent. We love because we love.”

No comments: