Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

Yes I know, it's over.

Well, I'm sorry I couldn't make it to update my blog before Chinese New Year to wish y'all good luck, gong hey fart choi and stuffs due to the busyness of being quite a lazy bum. Anyway I hope y'all have a great celebration of this Rabbit year last few days and for now, happy back to college or work (BAHAHA!)

Well actually I've noticed something in our society during this Chinese New Year. Something I really felt sadist and rage at the same time. People nowadays actually complains about getting less ang pow (red packets, filled with ka-ching, given to youngsters/people who are yet to marry by married couples) Seriously? So the whole idea of celebrating CNY is to get some cash? This is just sad. There's this guy willing to kill his grandpa for not giving them the amount of money they wanted in the red packet.

And many more complains about this CNY shucks laa, this laa, that laa. But seriously, we are lucky enough to celebrate CNY with our parents, I do feel sad for those who really can't make it for the reunion dinner or 1st day of CNY or maybe the whole fuckin CNY week. Well, my CNY is not so great this year, but I don't really wanna fuss bout it, cause I know, somewhere out there, there are more miserable people than me.

For instance, in the land of the Republic of China, People from west China who works in big cities freaking queue up for 2 - 3 days just to buy a ticket to get home and celebrate with their loved ones. take a look.


So? insaf liao beh? Next time coming back to hometown don't complain traffic jam ar, we are considered lucky liao we still can drive comfortably home.

For those butthurt because terase liao, you better be nice next year. Same as Santa Claus, Choi San Yeah only gives prosperity to nice, kind, honest, people.

p/s: Bunny year, please gimme HUAT AAAAAAARRRHHHH!!!!


source: Blog Serius!

No comments: