Monday, December 28, 2009

Johore / S'pore trip...




So....... on the 24th i went to Johore with my fam, to celebrate christmas n my aunt's birthday over there... AAAARRRGGGHH I don't wanna go!!! but what to do? have to follow jugak, mah go lo... 5pm oni depart,plus 2 hours of traffic jam, pit stop minom kopi, buang air, and sesat for few minutes,12+am only reach my aunt's house... yat lao lo,countdown x'mas in the car with nothing but boredom...




the pilot



co-pilot



my mom



the bowink guy in the car


the cruiser


1st stop... mamaks,kari kepala ikan...



"oi mamaks,where's my mee??!!"



change pilot pulak...


Finnaly we reach our destination, then eat summore, my mom roast chicken and bring it all the way to johore for her beloved sis xD delivery from t.i to j.b... mana carik???!!! stomach oso full ady,body oso tired liao,what else? titon lo... eat full full then go sleep, training stomach to make it more round-er and sexier (ya rite)

_________________________________________________________________


1st DAY IN JOHORE

Well, its christmas, and my aunt's birthday... Nothin much, celebrate her birthday,rest at home,play psp,like that onli lo... then nite go (window) shoppin... After that go makan!!! my aunt order this special ikan bakar garam... bakar with only salt and pepper,sodap seyh... eat eat eat suddenli the whole city no current... TNB (no,not Tiu Nia Bu) breakdown... lucky my aunt's housing area there got current... muehehe...





my aunt,my mom,and my aunt's grandchildren



lengluis!!!! nah ah pong, i told u will let u c lengluis in my blog...



my cuzz xD



da laa no current, no light, something pass by pulak...
entity? or identity??!!!



no light won't stop me from eating xD

__________________________________________________________________


SINGAPORE~

!@#$%... nothin much to tell bout diz trip... it shucks for me... walk on a street with the same deco evrywhere with so many crazy ppl,damn crowded etc etc !@#$%... can cuci mata oni






the look that singaporean leng luis
gonna kap at



"dear diary,I'm now at kastam"




"dear diary,I hav now reach s'pore"



civilised?



why in T.I dun hav these kinda shops?!



another 1...



my mom,at orchard road...



no,not that mercs... its a lambo damn!!!




yep i noe bro,the pics looks tasty,and u're hungry xD



my bro & dad



i tot which mamaks stall...



erm...



"dear diary,I'm now heading back to M'sia"



me papa & me~


Now thats all for singapore... I don't wanna go there again!!!! geez... =.='''


____________________________________________________________________

BALEK KAMPUNG!!!!

Finally... 27th we went back to T.I... but still, stucked in traffic jam for 2++ hours... Dew, 3++pm start journey,11++pm oni reach home... haizzz................... tired like hell...

That's my holiday trip... kinda shucks... >.<




saw this FUGLY FUGLY car on the way home... trust me u dun wanna look the front of this car




choooo kkkkiiiiuuuut!!!! i mean the kid...



No comments: