Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Muvee Review~



Owhkay, it's Storm Warriors 2!!! I watched it few weeks back,before I started my blog,now that I have nothin to blog bout and some ppl call me to update and I'm kinda bored right now sooooo, hey,why not I write bout this movie? Then, *poof* I'm sittin here blogging bout this action packed, martial art, sword swinging, annoying girl killings movie, STORM WARRIORS 2...

I watched the 1st series which is called STORM RIDER when I was a kid,movie debut was in 1998,and only after 11 years they decided to make the 2nd movie which I dunno why they changed the name to STORM WARRIORS (maybe its coz that this is not a direct sequel to the Storm Riders)... The whole movie is filmed in 3 studios located in Bangkok, Thailand,yeps,LOTS OF CGI...
It kinda shucks for me coz too much of CGI,making it to look very very damn fake...

Well, the story is about the 2 protagonist, Bou Geng Wan a.k.a Cloud (Aaron Kwok) and Nip Fung a.k.a Wind (Ekin Cheng) tries to stop Lord Godless (Simon Yam), the evil japanese warlord who wanna conquer China using the 'Dragon Bone'... Bla bla and bla, wind learned this evil martial art from a handless old fag and cloud learned this special sword style martial art named 'Ba' by his sifu... As you all have expected, Wind and Cloud beat the fuck out of that jap warlord,Lord Godless and its the end...


but...


NO!!!! DAMN!!!!

Wind is turning evil and being controlled by this evil demonic power and Cloud tries to save him by fighting him (wtf right??) Well, to calm him down and wake the inner innocent lil cute Wind inside laa I think...they start fighting for like 10 minutes,then they stopped... then continued... then stopped... then start fighting... then i thought its gonna end,then continue again... fight until Wind's sword breaks... So i thought "great, Wind loses,now its the end"


NOOOOO!!!!!!!

they continue fighting again until I think all of the people in the cinema gets fed up,then only end...



Erm............
So, for me I think this movie is not that great and I like the previous one better coz it has a story, not 24/7 swinging their damn sword here and there... But, its a martial arts action movie,can't blame... I'll rate 2/5 stars for this movie...

RANTS...
wtf is with those girls in the movie? that Er Meng and Chu-Chu...
their role is as gewd as nothing... At least Er Meng gets to pursuade that handless old man to teach Wind evil martial arts,other than that,she gets beat up, and gets saved by Wind, then worrying bout Wind,then gets beat up again,then cry,then argh you get it.......

Whereas for Chu-Chu... err.... she's kinda annoying,till she gets killed in the end (laughed like hell at the scene where she gets killed)

backgrounds... CGI!!!!!!!! SOme places are very well done,and some shucks completely...



Well,that's all, I think...
I feel like I'm watching cartoon rather than a movie... geez...


The Storm Rider, 1998



The best thing in the movie...

No comments: