Wednesday, March 17, 2010

N.S (pronounced as "an ass")


NO!!!! Not Nationwide Stoopidity!!! whut I meant is National Service...
In Malaysia,its better known as Program Latihan Khidmat Negara...
Now...if y'all still dunno wattaheck is that,check it out here, loser xP tee hee...

I'm not trying to promote this program or anythin,I went to this training before and seriously I kinda enjoyed my life stuck in the middle of the jungle where monkeys jumping around freely from a tree to another,and some of them jumpin in the dorm,yeps,those trainees who are like monkeys...
My camp is very nice,although my first impression towards it was like
"hell I'm stayin here for 2 and a half month,I'm so half dead now"
BUT hey,it didn't looked whut it is like... Imagine how kewl iz my camp,infront u can see the sea... look back,thick jungle... damn cun... owhkay cut the crap...
My experience in NS is really... eh crap... how to describe? aiyaa... very nice 1 laa...

The 1st batch of PLKN trainees for siri 2010 already came back home sweet home,safe and sound,dark and thin,buff and fit,and for some unlucky ones,patah here patah there,retak here retak there... I know SOME of them have a lot of fun in their camps... The main point I'm posting this is I si pek du lan they all actin as like NS is effin evrythin... seriously though... It's like...
"OMG I miss my effin smelly dorm with the effin smelly pillows..." "omg I learned all kinds of tepuk tangans which at 1st I only know 1 type,which is the tepuk banyak kali..."
"OMFFG I now know how to effin juggle balls! I can be a clown after SPM!" "OMG I miss the kawad kaki,I miss singing negaraku in the mownink"

well... IF U EFFIN MISS IT, SET ALARM AND GET UP AND SING IT IN THE MOWNINK THEN!!!

Seriously,the only thing I miss in the camp is my friends and the people there... not the stoopid kiddo activities ther... M-16? nope,I dun miss it... its so effin loud I cant hear myself, talkin to myself... I can shoot the hell out of anyone using m-16 in counter strike,so I don't rili miss it...

and the tepuk2 crap... evry single thing oso wanna tepuk... tepuk your head and wake the hell up... its ridiculous! back to life! back to the world! reality!! whut you get by that tepuk2 thingy??

They are just too... TOO into NS... well done government... you've brainwashed them... lol...


Whut's over iz over... get a life... geez... ''an ass'' lovers... hehehe...

No comments: