Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Driving in Diamond Bay...

Driving in a small town like Diamond Bay doesn't mean its much more easier or relaxing... In fact, its much more diu than you'll ever imagined... I wouldn't say all, but majority of the drivers are very selfish, rude, brainless, sohai, diu and many more that will make you feel like winding down the window and stuck your middle finger out...

But this is somethin quite different, I'm not gonna write bout how stoopid they drive, I'm talkin bout somethin quite new in this town... TRAFFIC JAM!!!! Nowadays in T.I oso can jam ady... Try telling to your teacher or to your boss you are late coz of traffic jam, and 97% they will answer you back, "Tolok Intan jam ar? wanna give reasons oso tink properly 1st laa!!! Last time I can ride my bicycle with my eyes closed and still no car come bang me!" well, for sure that is, last time... try riding a bicycle with your eyes closed now, and the moment you open your eyes you're already in the hospital, or maybe facing God liao...

T.I is developing very fast, so many cars liao on the road, can jam summore, kanineh si pek ma huan nia... haizzz... don't believe T.I jam? watch this video laaaaa~

its me recording diz video while driving, I know I can kena saman under akta jalanraya 125,
performing stunt while driving (lol) and yea, broken english, I'm not a gewd english speaker...

No comments: