Thursday, May 27, 2010

Google Shenanigans


I've watched a video from Youtube by Ian/smosh... its about Google shenanigans and it cracks me up...
So I've decided to try it out myself... Besides, this is what Malaysian search the most using Google... hehehehehehehe...

So, I started by typing a very common word,"why"... 
and what Malaysian asks the most?? its...........


I got a strong feelin that there are many flats in Malaysia...






Next!! I add something after the word "why" to make it more specific...
And these are the results... 



"Why am I still single"? How on earth is Google gonna answer you that?? geez...


Why they wanna know bout that??


LOL! "why is my poop green" maybe coz your poops contain chlorophyll xD
"Why is my girlfriend so cold" kills me!!! ROFLMAO!!!! 


LOL

 Now this is interesting... have a look on what men asks bout women,
and what women asks bout men... 

LOL the most popular search is "stoopid" that cracks me up xD


LMAO! Breasts again!! hahahaha



And then, I tried searching for other words, 
and this is kinda stoopid and suprising...

"How to make love"?! proved, Malaysia need to improve sex education in schools...

You gotta be kidding me... people actually search for vulgarity's meaning?!


"seks di bilik x-ray" cracks me up... wtf is with those ham sap kia??!!!




That's all folks... Google Malaysia's shenanigans are not as funny as the American version... but still, Malaysians do search for ridiculous stuffs on the net... chow~


No comments: