Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Human Nature

Human nature is the concept that there is a set of inherent distinguishing characteristics, including ways of thinking, feeling and acting, that humans tend to have. This is what stated in Wikipedia


19 years of living in this world, I have encountered lots of people... 17 years out of it, I didn't really notice/care bout anything... but as time passes by, I realized that this world ain't that simple... I've met lots of people, and lots of characteristics as well... I don't have much to complain about them but once the people you know have attitude problems and they are the ones who are close to you, you began to realize that you're in deepshit or you just got a jackpot, with problems coming out instead of gold coins... 


I've met some very ridiculous people... And yea I noticed a lot of bad or negative attitude of theirs... 
To start with, the very common mistake that people do, blaming on others... People who makes mistakes, and then blame others in order to protect their own dignity or some sort... its like throwing a bunch of shit on others while they are the ones who still smell like shit... yea, you can't escape the fact that the one to be blame is you... some people don't realise that, maybe cause they are used to it, yea... I feel that this is very bad... and YES, I do blame other people instead of myself before, and I began to think, that is so wrong... So, to overcome this common mistake or habit, I've thought of something, instead of blaming others for your mistake just to look "innocent" infront of others, why don't we just admit our mistakes and learn from our mistakes? 


Selfish people, who only thinks bout themselves and tend to forget bout others or bout how others felt... people who like to brag, I don't get the point why these people likes to brag, somethin to be proud of? show off? so other people could respect you? errr, in my opinion, be humble even if you're damn powerful, then people will respect you... and bla bla bla many more kinda people... geez, I don't wanna continue writing coz y'all might think "wtf iz with diz Simon? he thinks he's very clever? now kiss my ass" or "fuck diz blog man, I wan somethin interestin, not a blady essay bout people he had met!!" or "diz iz too bored to read, I've wasted my time, i want my 5 minutes back!!"


Different people have their own characteristic and their own behavior, no one iz perfect... what I think is, people are special with their own unique behavior, whether its negative or positive, those things makes they, them (WTF?)... We can't blame them for their characteristics... If I can't stand them, its either to tell them, be patient and tolerate, or avoid them, muehehe... I'm not a gewd person in life as well though, but I just forgot how to condemn myself... HAHAHAHAHA... so long, and gewdnite...



No comments: