Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last day of a long holiday...


School starts tommorow... ..................................................

HOLY COW !@#$%^!@#$%^!@#$%^

no mood la damn... and today kinda shucks... not fun,not happening, I can feel it... that kinda feeling... that kinda scared/hate to go school to see the teacher's face and some peoples there...
I'll begin my upper six soon,damn... gotta work hard,I dunno whether I can survive or not... Most importantly I dunno whether I can study consistently or not... *sighs*
Well I hope everything goes smoothly this year,and I hope I can get better results...
I wanna be RICH!!!!!!!

Happy schooling for those still in school, and happy working if you're working to earn some $$ while waiting your result and last but not least for those "lucky" ones,happy being a tarzan with an m-16 in NS camps... HOPE this year is gonna be a gewd 1...

adios~


No comments: