Tuesday, January 12, 2010

R.I.P


wtf??!!! why RIP?!!! who died? who's dead? I'm sorry to hear this...

WELL FUCKIN COOL DOWN PEEPS!!!

Nobody died... its my badminton racket... its friggin spoiled now... wat to do? can't be blame,the owner so damn strong,smash here and there till its spoiled... another one reason to spend money and buy another one... but gotta wait for my ang paw money laa... haizz................ damn sad,now no racket for me to smash the hell out of you peepuls...muehehe...
Well i bought this racket in jusco,at Ipoh during discount... hakhakhak,last 2 years,it was 2oo8 if i'm not mistaken,together with Teik Leong,in fact,he's the one who called me to buy it... xD
so now its spoiled,i'm gonna frame it and hang it up in my room... yes i'm not serious...

I'm planning to get a new one with my ang paw a.k.a red packet money after CNY,and i'm planning to get all black... YES!!! black body,black grip,black string... its gonna look so kewl,i'm concern bout beauty,but of coz when it comes to racket i need a gewd 1,i wan a lighter 1 so i can friggin smash the hell out of those noobs,if heavy then smash my hand also feel like wanna putus like that then die lo xD... MWAHAHAHA... can't wait for CNY...

No comments: