Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You Don't Fuck With ME!!!!


Owhkay... some blady idiotic uneducated pig brained maniac sabotaged my bike today...

What did they do??
They fuckin screw up my bike's timing,and not sure bout the fuel flowing thingy,whether they screw it up or not... Now if you fuckin hate me,don't be a fuckin coward and sabotage me laa dickheads... come out like a blady brave man and face me one on one laa blady sissy pussy!!!

I felt bad for Yong Sing,coz I'm fetching him to and back from school,everytime my bike gets fucked up,he gets fucked up pretty much too, he gotta walk,gotta help, etc... haizz... but lucky also,at least got someone accompany me...

For those fuckaz who fucked my bike,you better pray so tat your bike will not get fucked up pretty badly... It's my time now,your time will come soon...



BE AFRAID!!! BE VERY AFRAID!!!!

No comments: