Saturday, January 2, 2010


So... I went to the public library with KengMun today and wanted to finish up our homeworks, well as expected...We didn't finish it then straight blah ady... muehehe... while waiting for Mun to do his maths,I go and check out the books in the library and, ah ha!!! found 1 quite interesting and guess what it is? It's a book bout beetles... no,not that english rock band in the 60's,that's The Beatles... YESS!!! OMFG ITS THE BUG I'M TALKIN BOUT!!! actually I kinda like beetles,well,not all of 'em... Those fugly fugly geli geli kanasai 1 of coz I dun like... I like those beetles with horn,it's kinda cool you know... Like a mass destruction (yea right) weapon for them... Like this ones here:




"hey yo wassup peepols I'm HORNY"


pimp my horn...


GANAZ...


Well, that's all bout beetles I guess...Around 12 somethin like that, stomach grumbling ady so we went for lunch at SULTANA NASI KANDAR... I dunno how to describe where the heck it is but I'm pretty sure its in Teluk Intan... And sowie,I 4got to take the picture of it...(more of I don't wan coz my phone's cam shucks) That shop beh pai 1 leh, quite a number of people eating there,means its tasty/yummy/sodap/ho jiak!!!! Well it really is,go and try laa,10 years living in Teluk Intan,only now I know this shop exists... geez...

After lunch I went for a haircut, (the girls there chooo cexy >.<) haizz, gotta cut my hair short,and shorter... but well,at least it looks better than laz time,I look awful after NS... speaking of NS,its oredi 1 year... LOL... nvm bout that... =.='''



Didn't go anywhere at night coz kena perintah berkurung again and FUCK it coz its my LAST night to hang out but unfortunately my life shucks... I'm so fuckin angry right now that I can't stop cursing... There goes my fuckin night... niamakahai and bye bai (bai as in jibai's bai)




No comments: